MarketSqr Supply Community
Africa Dispute Resolution is the commercial branch of ACCORD, providing conflict resolution and peacekeeping support domestically and internationally.
Building on this foundation and reputation, we are well positioned to offer alternative dispute resolution services through our expert dispute practitioners, and provide a comprehensive, superior service.
Our goal is to resolve disputes, effectively.
Censeo’s executive committee are experts in everything to do with:
Administration, assessment, adjustment, examination, verification
Forensic audits and veracity analytics
Prevention, detection and eradication of financial crimes relating to:
Fraud, Forgery & uttering, Corruption
Every Censeo employee is qualified, certified and highly regarded in the financial services industry.
Corruption Watch is a non-profit organisation, relying on the public to report corruption. We use the reports as an important source of information to fight corruption and hold leaders accountable for their actions.
- Corruption Watch provides a platform for reporting corruption.
-We investigate selected reports of alleged acts of corruption.
- We gather and analyse information to identify patterns and hot spots of corruption.
-We build campaigns that mobilise people to take a stand against corruption.
Honey Badger solutions provides a range of innovative offerings providing information on ethics in the workplace:
• Be Heard® is a reporting service which is totally independent of any auditing or legal firm.
• Way To Go® is a unique outsourced exit interview service that is still greatly underrated as a means of gathering corporate information.
• Emcheck®. Is an industry specific service which uniquely tracks departed employees, tracking and flagging of dismissed employees or employees who have resigned under employer pressures.
ENSafrica is committed to providing clients with innovative, world-class service with a solution-driven focus to their business, complemented by fast turnaround times and a cost-effective offering, wherever they choose to do business across Africa.
The firm offers clients high-quality know-how that covers the:
• legal, IP and tax systems that relate to each country on the continent
• practical in-country application of legislative provisions
• country and regional business investment, risk and economic profiles
• local cultural and social customs across Africa
Ethics Monitoring & Management Services (Pty) Ltd promotes the proactive management of workplace ethics and to provide practical support to organisations to improve and more effectively manage their ethics.
Its services and products are based on more than 16 years of research, development, lectures and workshops in the field of workplace ethics.
Notable among its services is the Ethics Monitor, a web-based mobi-friendly ethics survey, which quantifies and prioritises critical issues and necessary actions to improve an organisation’s ethical status.
MarketSqr is an Online Supply Community promoting outstanding supply relationships between procurement departments and their suppliers.
Tender notifications and Tender adverts
Supplier Information Management
Supplier Risk Management
At EY, we are committed to building a better working world with increased trust and confidence in business, sustainable growth, development of talent in all its forms, and greater collaboration.
• We are the most globally integrated professional services organization – in our mindset, actions and structure.
• Running through our organization is a strong sense of obligation to serve a number of different stakeholders who count on us to deliver quality and excellence in everything we do.
The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) is the world’s largest anti-fraud organization and premier provider of anti-fraud training and education. Together with more than 65,000 members, the ACFE is reducing business fraud worldwide and inspiring public confidence in the integrity and objectivity within the profession.
As fraud becomes increasingly more prevalent and complicated, the ACFE is continually researching and developing new publications, self-study products, and cutting-edge fraud training conferences designed to educate and prepare fraud examiners for the challenges they face.
UNASHAMEDLY ETHICAL (UE) aims to help inculcate ethics, values and clean living into every fabric of society.
Members sign a Code of Conduct and transgressions of this Code are eligible for investigation by the Ombudsman.
The Institute of Commercial Forensic Practitioners (ICFP) creates credibility for the Forensic Practitioner by ensuring:
• Competent entry level forensic resources are developed;
• Professional development and standards are developed and adhered to;
• Members are regulated;
• Network and information sharing opportunities are created.